How every small business owner can get more quick wins out of their software
You’ve been sold the magic of Xero, but you’re not experiencing as much sparkle as you thought you would be, because:
- You’ve set up a Xero account for basic necessities (like sending sales invoices) and haven’t explored any further.
- The accountant who set you up isn’t a Xero specialist, so you haven’t been shown its full capabilities.
- You’re not using it at all yet, because you’re still not convinced.
Whatever camp you’re in, you know Xero could be doing more for you, you just need to know what and how.
GET COMFORTABLE WITH THE BASICS
There are so many features within Xero itself to help you…
Work while you’re on the go
You can run your business from anywhere with the mobile accounting app for iOS or Android.
Keep track if your finances
Using your Xero Dashboard, you can keep track of your bank balances, outstanding invoices, and expenses.
Manage sales easily
Invoicing your customers and tracking their payments using Xero invoicing can help you get paid faster.
Take care of payroll
Xero Payroll can manage everything from timesheets to electronic payslips, and connects with HMRC to allow easy submission of RTI ﬁlings.
EXPLORE THE XERO ECOSYSTEM AND ALL THE QUICK WINS IT PROVIDES
We ﬁnd many business owners are missing out on the best time and money saving tools because they’re viewing Xero as a standalone software. Actually, Xero is at the heart of a wider ecosystem of apps. Each app is designed to solve a problem within your business and make life easier for you and your team.
The apps that connect with Xero can provide you with all kinds of business quick wins like:
Allow you to quickly upload receipts and invoices
Introduce better payment methods so your customers can pay you easier and faster
Automatically chase unpaid invoices for you
Help you oversee and manage your stock so you have greater control
HERE’S HOW WE HELP:
- You’ll ﬁll in our quick wins questionnaire so together we can uncover the areas in your business that need improving.
- We’ll make sure you’re set up on Xero, understanding and utilising the basic features.
- We’ll take a look at your setup, so we can understand how your business works and how you’d like it to work better.
- There are some standard apps we recommend all businesses use to automate and improve the tasks you do daily – we call this our App Stack. These are: Dext Prepare & Dext Precision, Stripe or GoCardless and Fathom. We’ll show you how the apps work and help you implement them within your business.
- We’ll suggest other apps speciﬁc to your business and industry. For example, for a business selling products, we might look at setting up a POS app to manage in-store sales seamlessly, or an ecommerce app to help you manage online inventory.
LET’S HELP YOU SEE THE MAGIC IN YOUR OWN BUSINESS.