“In the UK, 1.8 million small business owners will have to offer an auto-enrolment pension scheme for employees.”
A new law means that every employer must automatically enroll workers into a workplace pension scheme if they:
- Are aged between 22 and State Pension age
- Earn more than £10,000 a year
- Work in the UK
When? Do you know your staging date or how to find out?
Who? Do you know who is in, who is out and your and their options?
How much will you (have to) contribute?
The following tasks in particular will take you some time:
- Setting up a pension scheme
- Communicating with your employees
- Enrolling your workers into the pension scheme
- Completing a declaration of compliance once all of the steps have been completed
You will also have to have a process for dealing with opt-outs. And of course you have to choose a pension scheme.
All this could take up to 12 months to prepare.
Auto-enrolment can be an added burden on employers, but we can make the process a lot easier.
We offer a fully integrated solution from the first step, informing the Pensions Regulator, through the planning stages to operating the scheme for you. To find out more, contact us or