“Buy to Let” or “Furnished Holiday Let” owner?
There are a number of accounting and tax challenges facing landlords. To make sure you are doing the right thing and not getting caught out, ask us about our Landlord packages.
Don’t forget, soon you will have to report to HMRC quarterly under their ‘Making Tax Digital’ initiative. The current expectation is that the new rules will apply to unincorporated business and landlords from April 2018, although there are a number of aspects still to be confirmed.
With the use of our accounting software of choice, Xero, we are confident these new reporting requirements will be met with the minimum of fuss.
- Preparation of property accounts
- Completion of self assessment tax returns
- Quarterly review service
- Xero online accounting software
- Advice to get you prepared for Making Tax Digital
- Capital Gains Tax computations
- Non resident Capital Gains Tax advice