Website Starfish Accounting
- a Dext and Xero wiz?
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and juggling several clients at once? Numbers-obsessed and detail-oriented?
- A master of meeting deadlines?
Then you sound like Team Starfish's Next Bookkeeper!
You’ll be managing a portfolio of bookkeeping clients, and in charge of duties like:
- Staying on top of real time digital records for your clients
- Reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Handling incoming ecommerce and digital point of sale transactions
- Recording petty cash and out of pocket transactions
- Reviewing profit and loss account transactions to double check coding
- All things VAT: return preparation, reviewing VAT rates for transactions, and hitting all the deadlines
- Performing bank reconciliations
- And handling additional bookkeeping duties as required
You’re personable, hardworking, a nerd for the numbers and ideally Xero certified. We’re a positive bunch who value family time, genuine relationships, and great chats over a cup of coffee (or a cheeky glass of wine!). Together, we’re the support system that business owners deserve, and we do what we can to make their lives better.
As part of the team, you’ll also live out our five values: give appreciation, take ownership, show understanding, set expectations, and be open. This is a full time role based in our offices near Maidenhead. We’re quite rural, so reliable transportation is a must!
Salary: between £23k and £27k, dependent on experience and qualifications